About Dubai 7 star hotel
Dubai is considered the best destination for tourists across the world.
As the place is known to make the person feel the luxury.
Every year thousands of people across the country come to Dubai in order to make feel happy with their families or friends.
Dubai has not only deal with petroleum but also, the country has engaged itself in the domain of tourism.
People come to Dubai to experience new things unique architecture, hotels, malls and other known or famous destinations.
One of them is the Dubai 7 star hotel popularly known as “Burj Al Arab“. The 7 star hotel Dubai is among the best luxurious hotels in the world.
7 Star Hotel Dubai luxury
With its ultra-luxury features, the Dubai 7 star hotel describes the actual meaning of luxury. But the actual luxury is inside of Burj al Arab.
Talking about the size of the hotel, it has 28 double-storey buildings which include 202 bedrooms inside of burj al arab.
The management of the hotel welcomes you in a manner different from the rest.
At the airport, either you may have a Rolls Royce to drop you at the hotel or a helicopter will land you at the helipad of & star hotel Dubai.
That crazy thing itself describes the ultra-luxury of the hotel. This is also the tallest hotel in the world.
Let me tell you a crazy thing about the hotel. Whenever you see any golden thing after going to the hotel, it will be real gold.
Yes, this may shock you but that’s the truth. Every single thing inside of burj al arab hotel will make you crazy.
7 star hotel Dubai history
Dubai 7 star hotel or 7 star hotel Dubai was built in 1999.
Dubai king popularly known as Mohammad bin Rashid al Maktoum built this unique architecture.
So that all the people across the world come to Dubai to have a look at the beauty and luxury of this Dubai 7 star hotel.
Not only the hotel but also there are plenty of things to visit in Dubai which includes the Burj Khalifa (world’s tallest building), Dubai Mall (world’s biggest mall) also known as the mall of emirates and the world’s biggest flower garden.
The construction of this hotel started in 1994. It took 5 years for Dubai 7 star hotel to get ready.
Do you know the meaning of the name of this hotel (Burj al Arab)?
Let me tell you it means an Arabian tower. The height of the hotel is 1053 ft and the island on which it is built is also 148 feet deep in the water.
Engineers had to face many difficulties in the construction of this hotel because the construction of the hotel was not on any land but on an island.
7 star hotel dubai price
As far as the price of the Dubai 7 star hotel is concerned the management has divided the rooms into different categories according to the budget of an individual.
We will let you know the expense of every single room per night :
Deluxe one-bedroom suite:
- First of all, let’s talk about the cheapest room of the 7 star hotel Dubai, from where you will get to see the luxurious view of the hotel.
- The cost of this room (for a night) is around $1310.
Deluxe Marina Suite(Duplex Suite):
- The size of this room is 1830 sq ft.
- The room has a work desk with a bathtub.
- The cost of this room is $1309.
Deluxe Palm Suite:
- The size of this room is around 1830 sq ft.
- It offers 1 king bed, bathtub and a working desk.
- This room has a starting price of $1375.
Sky Marina Suite(Duplex Suite):
- The size of the room is 1830 sq ft.
- The room offers 2 twin beds, an ironing board and daily housekeeping.
- The price of this room is around $1566.
Sky Palm suite:
- The size of the room is 1830 sq ft.
- It offers a single bed, work desk, bathtub and a private pool.
- The price of this room is $1702.
Panoramic Suite(Duplex Suite):
- Here the size of the room is 2422 sq ft.
- The room offers 1 king bed, daily housekeeping and a bathroom.
- The charges for this room start from $1784.
Club one-bedroom Suite:
- The size of this room is 3552 sq ft.
- It offers a king bed, bathroom, work desk and a private pool.
- The starting price for this room is $3710.
Deluxe two-bedroom suite:
- The size of this room is around 100sq ft.
- The room offers a king bed, room service, heater and outside city view.
- The cost of this room (for a night) is around $4639.
Deluxe two-bedroom suite(Duplex Suite):
- The size of the room is 3606 sq ft.
- It offers 3 king beds, a bathroom, daily housekeeping and an ironing board.
- The price of this room is $4133.
Burj Two Bedroom family Suite:
- Here the room size is 3606 sq ft.
- It offers a king bed, bathtub, private pool and a work desk.
- The cost of this room is $4365.
Burj Two Bedroom Family Suite(Duplex Suite):
- Here the room size is about 3606 sq ft.
- It offers 3 king beds, an electric kettle, daily housekeeping and a bathroom.
- The price for this room starts from $4350.
- Three-bedroom family suite: The size of this room is 7212 sq ft with 4 king beds.
- The cost of this bedroom will be around $6570.
Diplomatic Three Bedroom Suite:
- The size of the room is 7212 sq ft.
- It offers a king bed, private pool, work desk etc.
- The price of this room is around $7006.
Now let’s talk about the most luxurious room of the hotel which is a diplomatic three-bedroom suite(duplex suite).
Diplomatic Three Bedroom Suite(Duplex Suite):
- This is the most luxurious room of the 7 star hotel Dubai.
- This ultra-luxury room offers a room size of 7212 sq ft.
- This room offers 4 king beds, an electric kettle, daily housekeeping, and a bathroom.
- The cost of this ultra-luxury bedroom is $10121.
Note: An important thing to notice here is that the price of the room of the Dubai 7 star hotel fluctuates with the season.
Click here to see the seasonal price.
7 star hotel Dubai construction cost:
The construction of the Dubai 7 star hotel required a hell of a lot of effort by certified engineers across the world.
As far as the cost of a Dubai 7 star hotel is concerned let me tell you, this complete project was completed in $1 billion.
Inside of Burj Al Arab
As we know the Dubai 7 star hotel is the most luxurious hotel in the whole world. Not only the outside but the inside of burj al arab will leave no stone unturned to surprise you
Which in real meaning describes its beauty from inside. As we move inside of Burj al Arab you will see different colour texture in its lobby.
You are greeted with cold rose water to enter the room.
On the way, going to your room you will notice the biggest atrium inside Burj al Arab.
It is also a matter of this that there is a waterfall in the middle, whose water rises up to 130 feet in the air.
There are total of 202 rooms inside of Burj al Arab hotel.
This may shock you that for every single guest who stays inside of Burj al Arab there are 6 employees.
This is one of the reasons why people love to stay there.
Why 7 star hotel Dubai is seven-star?
Everyone says that Burj Al Arab is considered to be the only 7-star hotel in the world.
But today we tell you why it is called a 7-star hotel.
Once a British Journalist had come to this hotel for a trip and he was so impressed with the service of this hotel that he posted an article in Newspaper the very next day with 7 session rating of this hotel, just since then it is considered as Dubai 7 star hotel.
Although this is not an official 7 star hotel because 7 stars are not given to any hotel, only 5 stars are given to hotels, but because of the luxury apartment and service of this hotel, it is called 7 star hotel Dubai.